Which Vegas hotel are you?
A little bit of this town goes a very long way.
—Hunter S. Thompson
While we at Intense Gambling are huge fans on online gambling, the true romance of this pastime is in Vegas. It may be fair to say that many online casinos lose appeal because they lack character. One thing Vegas hotels aren’t short on is personality.
The emptiness of the surrounding desert and the darkness of its nights have encouraged styles to be writ large and lit larger.
But which Vegas hotel matches your personality? You’re about to find out…
- Could it be the headstrong and nightlong decadence of the Cosmopolitan, or the understated class and reserve typified by the Wynn?
- Might you fit in with the playfully social nightlife of the Luxor, or should you be gracing the more secluded and sedate days by the pool at the Palms?
- Do you relish the finer, exquisite delights provided by Caesar’s Palace, or would you be more at home with the cheap thrills and down-to-earth pleasures offered by the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Or, perhaps, you are all show and the glitz, glamour and spectacle of the Bellagio mirrors your inner Vegas.
You can take the girl out of Vegas, but you can’t take the Vegas out of the girl.
Whatever happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but we all carry a little bit of Vegas in us. Which bit best describes you?
You can find out in this infographic quiz, which will sort out the showmen from the showgirls, the drinkers from the loungers, the gamblers from the gambolers and the nighthawks from the day-trippers.
Will you head straight for the jacuzzi, the bar, the show or the tables? Get your dollars ready because we’re about to head to the Strip.
Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money.
How will you do Vegas? According to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority:
- Last year 39,668,221 visitors came, saw and conquered (or lost) in their own inimitable style.
- They spent $6.5 billion on the gaming tables and machines of the Strip alone.
- The big personalities of Vegas hotels boast an 87.1% occupancy rate, compared with the more modest average of 62.3% across the US.
However you want to do it, you can do it in style.
Everything and anything you want to do, you can do in Las Vegas.
So place your bets and cast your eyes down because your number is about to come up. Find out which of these 7 iconic Vegas hotels best matches your own personal style.
Add this infographic to your website by copying and pasting the following embed code: